What's new

What did you hone today?

I figured if I have to sit in the office all day, might as well do something productive. So I did this beater 5/8 shoulderless I picked up for an office/travel beater. I'll take it for a spin tomorrow to see how she feels

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 118
Finished this Japanese Pachika with the bizarre grind marks on the face. Anyone seen those before?

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 117
Ontario Cutlery Co.
Coarse synthetic - Dragons Tongue - Yellow Lake - Purple Slate - 0.25u diamond on felt - CrOx on balsa
proxy.php

My first experience of New York steel. I like the feel of this blade - shave test later. Who knows what the Ontario Cutlery Co can do?

Last edited:
Kropp & Nansen. I think the Kropp is the sharpest I've ever had a blade off the stone, which is nice.The Nansen is getting there but needs a little more work, the steel is a little tough to work but when it gets there it's worth it.

$honing.jpg

Mount Gay Rum & Ginger Beer to help things along.

Last edited:
Ran 6-7 razors of many types across what is, IMO, the worlds most badass Suita - I have never ever seen or used one like this and I am blown away by it. Just floored actually. The Cashew isn't even fully cured yet so I'm putting it away for a week and I'm going to try and forget its here so the polymers can do their thing.

Top Bottom