What's new

Please pick me a straight razor off eBay

I’m new to using a straight razor. Actually, I haven’t even tried it yet but I’m going to really give it a chance. I followed some recommendations and got a razor from Larry at WhippedDog. The one I purchased is a larger razor and want to try a more common size to get a feel for the differences. I have smaller hands. I went browsing on eBay and was overwhelmed by all the choices. I don’t know the differences between a good or bad razor, especially one for a noob. However, I would like to purchase a new or slightly used straight on Ebay that is under $30. If need be I’ll send it off to get honed.

I was wondering if someone would help lead me in the right direction and find me an auction I should look at. Maybe PM me because of all the creepers around here. :001_tongu

Any help would be much appreciated!

I would buy another razor from whippeddog, the bst, or the classifieds at srp then.

You can get burned on ebay even when you do know what to look for some times.

IMO you would be better off buying from here on the B/S/T threads. You could post a want to buy and I'm sure you'll have good luck this way. No worries IF it will be a good razor or not and request it to be shave ready.

Larry at whippeddog.com will trade the old razor you got from him for a new, smaller razor that he has for 13.00 (his honing charge). Or just buy another on from larry that is smaller, either that or B/S/T.

Top Bottom