What's new

Trufitt and hill vs menscience

hello guys have anybody tried the shave cream from these company ? which is better? please share im new here in need of new cream

I haven't tried T&H yet, but I did just get some D.R. Harris rose cream that really impressed me. The lather was thick & gave me a great shave. Definitely worthy of consideration.

While I haven't tried Menscience, I really enjoy my Truefitt & Hill creams. I think you'll find that many guys here feel the same way. I know Menscience products are regarded to be of very high quality, but I think the Truefitt & Hill creams are on that same level. T&H offer a sample pack of their creams and balms and if you use "BB11" you can get a 15% discount.

T&H is the only cream that survived my soap conversion. I have not tried the Menscience stuff, but I can say that not many creams are as good as the T&H.

hello guys have anybody tried the shave cream from these company ? which is better? please share im new here in need of new cream

I use Menscience products but have yet to try the shave cream. While Menscience products are very good, I have no reason to try their shaving cream. Too many other good creams/soaps on the market.

Is the MENSCIENCE stuff not foamy? i wouldn't compare something that lathers to something that does not. I also don't use latherless creams or soaps

I've used menscience for almost 6 months with a cartridge razor. I've been switching to a DE for the last month and using the T&H. But, in the time I used menscience, despite the lack of lather, it always provided excellent lubrication and a very smooth shave with little irritation and only a rare ingrown hair (I am prone to ingrown hairs on my neck).

I'm currently working my way through the T&H sample packs. They make a real nice lather and smell great and so far I'm able to get about three shaves per little tube. One thing that I like about these creams and other lightly scented soaps is that the scents are more for the shaver to enjoy than their sweetheart.

Top Bottom