What's new

Hot towel without the towel

Don't use it. It is THE WORST shaving product I've ever tried.

It uses chemical reaction to produce heat, and that's not going to be good for your skin.

Its thick and greasy, and doesn't spread very well. It will warm up about 1 square inch of your skin for about 1 second. It doesn't rinse off easily. If you lather on top of it, it will clog your razor when you scrape it off.

It's terrible stuff ... really, really bad.

BTW, just because the RSC Hot Towel Mask is a horrible product, don't let that scare you away from other items from the same company. They're actually pretty good, readily available at Rite-Aid, and very low cost.

Don't use it. It is THE WORST shaving product I've ever tried.

It uses chemical reaction to produce heat, and that's not going to be good for your skin.

Its thick and greasy, and doesn't spread very well. It will warm up about 1 square inch of your skin for about 1 second. It doesn't rinse off easily. If you lather on top of it, it will clog your razor when you scrape it off.

It's terrible stuff ... really, really bad.

BTW, just because the RSC Hot Towel Mask is a horrible product, don't let that scare you away from other items from the same company. They're actually pretty good, readily available at Rite-Aid, and very low cost.

I figured. I like my hot towels!!

I find it's too thick, too hard to wash off and it only stays warm for a few seconds. I love everything else made by TRSC but I hate this stuff, I used mine four or fives times then threw it away.

It's nice to see new ideas though. Tells me that the popularity of wet-shaving is causing companies to try and cater to us with more products. Good or bad, I think we are having an impact!!!
There are more razor choices than before. Tons of makers are creating new soaps and creams. Now lets just hope that more chain stores make those products available in-store.

BTW....I'll stick to my shave towels as well. :wink2:

I was fortunate to receive a free tube of this product from RSC, in a kit they gave away on facebook. While I love their SC and ASB, and these are used on a regular basis; I am not wowed by the Hot Towel Mask. While I don't have anything against this product, I just don't ever see purchasing a replacement. As has been previously mentioned, I find that this product heats quickly and the heat leaves just a quickly. Usually I leave it on while I mix my lather, but I find it does rinse off easily and cleanly.
Never thought about lathering over this product, but I can see how that would clog up your razor.
As has also been noted; for anyone who has never tried the SC and ASB from RSC these are can't miss items about around $4-5.

yea i like how they put "natural lemongrass" thats probably the only thing natural there.
i am very sceptical and would stay away.

Top Bottom