What's new

The worst cologne you ever tried:

I've tried a number of losers in my lifetime but hands-down THE WORST is....

Pierre Cardin.

proxy.php

:ohmy::bored::tongue_sm:blink::crying::001_unsur

I smelled some stinkers at the antique mall... they may have just been old
This one caught my eye, it then made them water. Yeah that's a bottle.

Toss up between Halston Z-14 and Sung Homme. Honestly, Sung Homme qualifies as a torture apparatus for me. Z-14 had a somewhat-bearable opening, but quickly turned into this cinnamyl alcohol disaster that had me scrubbing the canteen faster than Beetle Bailey.

I will probably get burned at the stake for this, but Lonach by Castle Forbes is up there. It smells like an old dead man.... I loathe it.

Many of the C&S scents are up there, Mimosa probably being the worst...

Last edited:
I'm going to give Clubman another try, because I just bought a bottle and only used it once... but geezo. I know people love this stuff, but to me it just smells like the sort of thing that a low-grade pimp would have worn in 1975. Yick.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Lilac Vegetal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had a chance to sniff it yesterday at out NYC gathering. Lou (Dunedinranger) had brought a bottle, and i just put a small dab on my hand. Wow, cat pee in its finest. Or as Craig said: "smells like the buck lure hunters use".
Nuff, said, took a few spritzes of other colognes over the LV to get rid of this unbearable stink.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Can't remember the name, but I think it had real panther parts in it.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLq2-uZd5LY[/YOUTUBE]

Please forward me your unused bugspray! PM me for address!!!

I guess I should have waited another week before tossing mine in the garbage. I coud have sent you mine too. I tried three times to wear it but just couldn't get used to it.

I should have offered it up to my brethren here on B&B. Sorry, my bad, and it won't happen again. :blushing:

I have a hard time with gourmand scents. I love the smell of good food...when I'm eating, or getting ready to eat, etc. But I have a hard time understanding why someone would want fruit, dessert or expresso as a personal scent.

I'm going to give Clubman another try, because I just bought a bottle and only used it once... but geezo. I know people love this stuff, but to me it just smells like the sort of thing that a low-grade pimp would have worn in 1975. Yick.

Yeah - I agree. Also, it gave my wife a headache which is undesirable on a number of levels....

The worst though, is an Avon product that my mother bought me when I was a teen (probably because it came in a bottle shaped like an old ship's cannon & she knew I liked stuff like that).

Anyway, last time I visited (She lives in England, I live in the US), I decided to try some for kicks. It was like Clubman amplified by 100! Super-sweet, flowery ickyness.

I guess that was the norm in the 70s?

1. Lilac Vegetal, although it's really an aftershave more than a cologne. Putrid. Truly horrid.

2. Trumper's Curzon. Yikes. This stuff is foul. I know why they call it "Curzon," because it puts a CURSE ON you if you wear it.

3. Penhaligon's Hamman Bouquet. Shoot me if you must, but this juice stinks.

Top Bottom