What's new

Who makes the best undershirt?

I, like most, suggest a trip to TJ Maxx. I haven't had any issues out of the CK undershirts, but apparently they don't last for some people. My top pick would have to be the Body Glove undershirts. They fit almost like UA, but they're 100% cotton. I have had several of them for a year now, and they are holding up quite well.

My vote goes to Under Armour as well. As much as I like cotton, I prefer the performance of synthetic shirts simply because I sweat about 10 lbs of water a day here in Phoenix 7 months of the year. I've actually come to like the feel of this UA shirt more than cotton as well. It's currently on sale at Cabelas for $15 in Grey and White. Good time to pick it up if you were looking to try them out.

Forgot to add that they come in fitted sizing.

I switched to under armour a few years ago and still have the original 5 I bought, still white; still in great shape neck wise and come in cold or warm weather variations.

I really like the Under Armour Charged Cotton tees as well. They are very soft and stretchy although I think they are pricey. I have 10 2Xist tees I got for less than the price of 2 UA tees and they are pretty nice. They aren't stretchy, but feel softer and seem to be holding up better than Hanes or FOTL. I used to love Banana Republic tees, but the current ones are nowhere near the same quality of the ones from a few years ago.

2(x)ist makes a fantastic undershirt I have a little over a dozen of their tanks and a handful of their tees. Very soft and don't move around under my dress shirts like other brands tend to.

I prefer hanes. The price is very reasonable and they make a few different types of undershirts. My favorite is the X-temp or cool dri since I tend to sweat a lot. These babies keep me from sweating profusely and I love the tagless design. They also make slim fit, and different cotton blends if you like those types of tees.

I have two Jockey undershirts that have been with me from OCS - 12 years ago. They're not my only undershirts, but they are the measuring stick for every other, and the reason I exclusively buy Jockey.

Top Bottom