What's new

Vintage Avon find

Check out this SUPER RARE Avon decanter I discovered at the antique shop today! I have dubbed it Frankentrucker.

proxy.php
proxy.php

Too bad it was empty. At $2.75, it would've been the bargain of the century!
Frankentrucker was sold as a 2 pack. here is the Bride of Frankentrucker.:wink2:

Attachments

• $DSCF9371.jpg
    $DSCF9371.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 112
That mug is called the Iron Horse Shaving Mug. The accompanying plastic AS bottle was filled with either Blend 7, Deep Woods, or Leather.

Apparently Avon made Bookends, now I just need to find another one. :001_rolle
The hole is also much larger for refilling, or maybe just to get the 8 wonderful ounces of Deep Woods out faster.

Also for anyone interested here is the ingredient list for Deep Woods.

Attachments

• $DSCF9433.jpg
    $DSCF9433.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 78
  • $DSCF9434.jpg
    $DSCF9434.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 75
  • $DSCF9436.jpg
    $DSCF9436.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 77
Apparently Avon made Bookends, now I just need to find another one. :001_rolle
The hole is also much larger for refilling, or maybe just to get the 8 wonderful ounces of Deep Woods out faster.

Also for anyone interested here is the ingredient list for Deep Woods.
that pentasodium penetrate smells wonderful

$image.jpg$image.jpg
From vacation this week, top pic from left to right: wild country, island lime, unknown horse (not familiar with this scent either). 2nd pic: windjammer, excalibur, spicy. All full.

From vacation this week, top pic from left to right: wild country, island lime, unknown horse (not familiar with this scent either). 2nd pic: windjammer, excalibur, spicy. All full.
Awesome score!
I love the elephant, and you have some great scents there.:thumbup1:

I stopped at one of my favorite hunting spots, and found a Gentlemen's Regiment mug and brush. I think the brush is unused, it still has a sticker on it so it couldn't have been used much anyway. The bristles are a little deformed from being stored on end, but not too bad. It only lost 3 hairs during test lather, and is now sitting soaked in Arko. Hopefully it will straighten out once it blooms a bit. It did seem to whip up a decent lather.

Attachments

• $DSCF9585.jpg
    $DSCF9585.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 33
Top Bottom