What's new

Vintage Avon find

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bloody Hell, I've never seen a guitar before either! Have to throw that on page 136 of things to look for now that flea market and yard sale season is fast approaching! Thanks people, thanks a bloody lot! :lol:

Picked up these two last week. The "Pontiac" is full of Deep Woods and the other is a small partial bottle of Blue Blazer. This is an Avon scent which I have been trying to find for some time.

$image.jpg

what is Blue Blazer like? Big Deep Woods fan

I am really terrible at scent descriptions, so here we go...Blue Blazer reminds me of "A refined Pinuad Clubman minus the powder mixed with a splash of something a little stronger than an Aqua Velva blue"

$image.jpg
1964 Time Magazine Ad

I am really terrible at scent descriptions, so here we go...Blue Blazer reminds me of "A refined Pinuad Clubman minus the powder mixed with a splash of something a stronger than an Aqua Velva blue"

View attachment 651423
1964 Time Magazine Ad
OMG, the ad is awesome! So, the woodsiness of Clubman with perhaps a medicinal hint, some anise perhaps? No menthol, though, correct?

I also found these. I've never seen a multi colored car bottle before. These were left behind, as well. $6 is above my price range! Lol!
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone directly into your brain using Tapatalk

Top Bottom