What's new

Vintage Avon find

All of those scents are good and worth trying. Bravo is my new favorite. And fairly rare to find as Avon goes.
I wasn't really sure about the scents as my daughter was playing with my phone at the time. They had 2 full Bravo, oh and an unboxed full Excalibur car of some sort. All 5$ except Excalibur which was 7 randomly

Wow, you've got a gold mine on your hands. Finding that many different scents in one place is nearly unheard of. Usually if you find that many bottles, half of them are wild country.

Sadly, Trazarra is one that I have not been able to locate to try out for myself, yet.

Someone on Basenotes said this: "It really stands out as a surprise. Very difficult to describe. A bit powdery with incense, but also lightly sweet. It really is quite divine."

Uh oh, I just looked on Craigslist and someone has ,,' over 13 boxes' new and I unopened vintage Avon aftershaves and colognes that he inherited and wants to get rid of.... Must resist

Picked these up at the flea market a couple of weeks ago. All full and now decanted for personal enjoyment.

proxy.php

proxy.php

$100_0030.jpg$100_0032.jpg
$100_0033.jpg$100_0035.jpg
$100_0034.jpg
I have more , this was all given to me by my mother in law. I never met my father in law he passed before I was in the picture. She gave me this when I was up in Philly for Christmas plus his razor 78 black beauty, shave mug "close shave", also an old spice mug , plus a bunch of ladies stuff she bought and never used. All is new in boxes I will post pics of the rest when I get them taken. Some of the stuff on the shelf I already had just wanted to show the updated pic of it. I am almost finished making the second shelf with a towel bar.

Those dueling pistols are quite rare. I have a boxed set of them, but never seen them anywhere else. And the beer mug is great! Nice score!

Top Bottom