What's new

Vintage Avon find

After unpacking some old stuff around the house, I found some Avon "Wild Country" aftershave in bullet shaped containers. I found two of them. Still have aftershave in them.

Kevin

Just found the thread, I havnt used any Avon in atleast 20+ yrs my SIL used to sell the stuff. I think I recall a few bottles in the back of a closet.
Might have to start searching the closets and under sink cabinets there was a few scents that I used to enjoy I believe one was Wild Country.

Curious as to what some of the better scents are.?? I see these all the time and have never given them a look or sniff, are there any particular scents fm that are "Tops"..?

Scent is always YMMV. You really just need to sniff them for yourself. My tops Avon scents are always changing. Some that I didn't like at first smell, I now love.

Some of the more common ones are:
Wild Country - a slightly sweeter Pinaud Clubman clone
Spicy - Old Spice clone (smells nearly identical to vintage Old Spice)
Deep Woods - Slightly green, woodsy type scent.
Leather - Smells like leather - so very manly
Oland - very similar to Pinaud Special Reserve

My Tops right now are: Sea Zone, Everest, Bravo, and Spicy.

Last edited:
I am not an Avon junky but I stumbled across this Avon Barber Shop Shave Brush "Wild Country Cologne" on the bay, full and new in box. Does anyone know what era this may be from?

proxy.php

Last edited:
Well that didnt take long...
I blame all of you
$IMG_3803.jpg
They had a few Spicy ones but they were gold related and not my thing. Also had Bravo, Tasha?, Oland and Wildcountry

Top Bottom