What's new

shave den soaps

I tried their bay rum cream. The cream performed well but I didn't like their interpretation of bay rum, it was very "clovey".

Her soaps are really nice and perform well. I find them to last longer than other glycerine soaps. The scent selection is huge! I think the containers are the best of any shave soaps to be honest.

I have yet to try one of these soaps. Do they have a simple melt & pour base?

What is it that makes the containers nicer than others?

I have yet to try one of these soaps. Do they have a simple melt & pour base?

What is it that makes the containers nicer than others?

Josh, I have used their Vetiver SS and I may be able to answer the second question. What I like about their containers is that they pour 4oz of soap in a 8oz wide-mouth container. This makes it easy to load the soap with a shave brush and then either face or bowl lather. (container dimensions: 3.5" diameter/2 " depth)

I find them a poor copy of Mama Bear.Save your money and get something better,like Saint Charles Shave,Mama Bear,Queen Charlotte,The Gentlemen Quarter or QED.

Another dissatisfied TSD soap user here. Never could get a good lather out of my sample no matter how much I used. Worked well as a bath soap though! Love their aftershaves though, just wish the soaps were as good so that I would have a single supplier for shave stuff.

Top Bottom