What's new

Vlad the 2011 Shave Sabbatical Enforcer

Earlier today this was Vlad's signature:

Vlad the 2011 Shave Purchase Sabbatical Enforcer-----I'm watching you

To which I spent all of a minute carefully thinking and typing up my new signature!

Then Vlad changed his :sneaky2: ! Change it back :letterk2: !

proxy.php

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Earlier today this was Vlad's signature:

Vlad the 2011 Shave Purchase Sabbatical Enforcer-----I'm watching you

To which I spent all of a minute carefully thinking and typing up my new signature!

Then Vlad changed his :sneaky2: ! Change it back :letterk2: !

proxy.php

:lol::lol::lol: I don't see the problem. He just agreed with you. :blink:

......and since we're doomed we might as well buy lots of new stuff because we don't have much time left. :whistling:

If he watching me, then I sure feel bad that he has so few choices to occupy himself with. Sorry Vlad, I'll try to provide better material for you next time! :lol::lol::lol:

I was watching Vlad all my life, my father before me was watching Vlad and his father before him, if anybody is allowed to watch Vlad it should be me and only me or else I'm gonna take my toys and go home!

I guess it is a good thing I am not participating in the sabatical. I just ordered
a shavette
a lady Gillette for my wife

last week I ordered a bunch of cream samples, still waiting.
Ogalla Bay rum, and soap samples (AWESOME STUFF)

So Vlad, I don't care that you are watching, although I do find it slightly creepy that DanParker77 is watching you.

I guess it doesn't matter. I may enter the sabatical for the second half of 2011...maybe.

Phil

I guess it is a good thing I am not participating in the sabatical. I just ordered
a shavette
a lady Gillette for my wife

last week I ordered a bunch of cream samples, still waiting.
Ogalla Bay rum, and soap samples (AWESOME STUFF)

So Vlad, I don't care that you are watching, although I do find it slightly creepy that DanParker77 is watching you.

I guess it doesn't matter. I may enter the sabatical for the second half of 2011...maybe.

Phil

GFlanagan3 is watching DanParker77 who is watching Vlad who is watching...

This thing is worse than a Telemundo soap opera!

The thing is, I really am doing great on the Sabbatical, in a way. I think I'm a role model for the rest of you guys.

Top Bottom