What's new

Valentine Gift Idea For my gf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in texas, my gf lives outta state. I was thinking of sending her some perfume just similar like thisfor V-day. What yall ladies think of Romance? I am asking cuz i usually dont buy ladies perfume or scents outside of Victorias Secret so i could use some help

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is gorgeous! And the scent description sounds wonderful, very impressive. Does the description of the scent make you think of her?

The same perfume smells differently on different people. Do you know what perfumes work with her?
Some body chemistry responds well to musk, or fruit, others don't.
And things like smoking also interfere quite a bit.

Having said that, the thought is a good one.
It looks expensive, but I can't see the quantity.

Something like 18 years ago I bought my now wife a purse-sized bottle of Champaigne by Yves Saint Laurent (before the name change due to the angry frenchies). It was a great idea. But I've never found a non spray bottle of the same product to refill it with so in fact it's pointless!

It sounds nice enough but it depends on what kind of scents she likes. By the description they give this doesn't sound like I would wear it but YMMV. I like Ralph Laurens Romance perfume and Dolce and Gabbanas The One. I've never heard of this perfume at all - who makes it?
I'm not one for buying things just because of the brand but if it had none at all I would be wary of the ingredients in it.

Flowers delivered to her at work. I know it's not terribly original, and it's probably only a starter, but been sending teddy bears and flowers to my wife at work every V-day for 11 years and it's never, ever, ever,...I mean EVER failed. :wink2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom