What's new

New guy in Northern CA (USA)

Hey guys,
First time poster, long time reader.

I live in Northern CA, but am originally from AZ. My grandpa was a barber for 41 years, and I remember him using one of his many straight razors to clean up my neck at the end of a haircut, hot foam and all.

I bought an EJ DE, have been using the Real Shaving Company's moisturizing cream for a couple of years, and have a parker safety brush ordered. Using one of grandpa's old mugs.

I hope to be able to add info to the same forums I have scoured for reviews.

JoshESQ

Hey guys,
First time poster, long time reader.

I live in Northern CA, but am originally from AZ. My grandpa was a barber for 41 years, and I remember him using one of his many straight razors to clean up my neck at the end of a haircut, hot foam and all.

I bought an EJ DE, have been using the Real Shaving Company's moisturizing cream for a couple of years, and have a parker safety brush ordered. Using one of grandpa's old mugs.

I hope to be able to add info to the same forums I have scoured for reviews.

JoshESQ

I am originally from Northern CA, but am living in AZ. Funny.

Welcome to B&B!

Welcome! I used to live near Chico, the town where the original Sherwood Forest in the 1939 version of Robin Hood was filmed, and the Table Mountain home of Bigfoot.

Codfish

Howdy. I was imprisoned, I mean stationed in Northern California for the remainder of the Army enlistment. I was never so happy to leave Herlong than anything in my life at that time.

Welcome to the good ship B&B. Take a stroll on the promenade deck and enjoy the voyage. :thumbup1:

Always remember, relax but be vigilant when you shave!

Welcome! Live in Rio Oso, Ca. Glad to see someone else from Northern California jumping into the mix.

Take Care,
Richard

Welcome

I'm sure many of us here would love to hear about any more goodies you may have from your grandfather.

Welcome! We look forward to your further posts! I'm a cali native myself, transplanted to MI for grad school years ago.

I'm in Weaverville and live in a log cabin, and I'm a lawyer too. And my only razor is an EJ. Welcome!

Top Bottom