What's new

Hey! A New Guy From the Frozen East!

Decided to join your site as I've been recovering from an auto accident and finally have some "me" time. Been DE shaving for 40 years, Straight shaving for 15 years. After lurking around for a week or so, this site is the only one I have ever personally joined and feel is exceptionally valuable. After recently regaining the use of my arms & hands, shaving is now an appreciated treat.

I am glad that you are ok and again able to enjoy a shave!
Welcome to the community. We value such knowledge and experience.

Welcome to B&B!

Best of luck with your recovery.

I'm glad to hear that you're with us and look forward to you sharing your experience!

Good shaves to you,
Dave

Far from a "wannabe" (how do you alter that?) I have 12 DOVO & Thiers-Issard blades, my father's 1920's Gillettes, my 1960~70's Gillettes, everything Merkur except travel razors, and because of this forum, a new Mühle R99 which I already call the Mühleskinner...

Far from a "wannabe" (how do you alter that?) I have 12 DOVO & Thiers-Issard blades, my father's 1920's Gillettes, my 1960~70's Gillettes, everything Merkur except travel razors, and because of this forum, a new Mühle R99 which I already call the Mühleskinner...

Your title changes as you post more. So, just post some suggestions, comments, etc. and it will change. This is the original list to give you an idea. http://wiki.badgerandblade.com/index.php/Titles#Original_List

Welcome aboard and look forward to your input.

Glad to hear of your recovery. Will pray for you to continue to make a full recovery.

Charlie

Greetings from the Frozen tundra. Glad to hear that you're recovering and focusing on the simple pleasures in life.

Top Bottom