What's new

Mitchell Wallet

Let us know the results, Dan. Good luck!
USPS still hasn't responded so I called back and escalated. I'm not hopeful since it's been almost a week since they mis-delivered it.

On the other hand, Mitchell Leather stepped up to the plate and sent out a replacement today. I have to say, they've been great to deal with so far. I'll continue to pursue the issue with USPS so that their claim will get approved.

USPS still hasn't responded so I called back and escalated. I'm not hopeful since it's been almost a week since they mis-delivered it.

On the other hand, Mitchell Leather stepped up to the plate and sent out a replacement today. I have to say, they've been great to deal with so far. I'll continue to pursue the issue with USPS so that their claim will get approved.

I'm glad that Mitchell Leather stepped up! They are good people and are good to deal with! Let us know when you get it and post a picture of it here!:thumbup:

I'm glad that Mitchell Leather stepped up! They are good people and are good to deal with! Let us know when you get it and post a picture of it here!:thumbup:

I totally agree Ed! Dave at Mitchell has been a pleasure to deal with. He answered my laundry list of questions and concerns before I decided to pull the trigger :)

My package arrived at my local post office. I am working from home today, so I will be eagerly looking out for the mail truck!

I totally agree Ed! Dave at Mitchell has been a pleasure to deal with. He answered my laundry list of questions and concerns before I decided to pull the trigger :)

My package arrived at my local post office. I am working from home today, so I will be eagerly looking out for the mail truck!

Make sure you post a picture when you get it!:thumbup:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

Good to hear. I have had stuff delivered to me accidentally. I have either run to the people personally, or gave it to the postman if it wasn't local to me. It is too bad everyone can't do that.

I received my sharkskin money clip wallet this afternoon. Very nice money clip wallet setup. It will be even better when the wallet breaks in and flattens out. The sharkskin is really cool and unique. I'll post pics once it's broken in nicely.

I received my sharkskin money clip wallet this afternoon. Very nice money clip wallet setup. It will be even better when the wallet breaks in and flattens out. The sharkskin is really cool and unique. I'll post pics once it's broken in nicely.

Congrats, Adam! Look forward to the pics!:thumbup:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
It might be cool to see it new, then post progress pics.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I received my money-clip wallet today. I think this vendor owes B&B a commission on all the business. It could stand to be a little bit bigger to hold Canadian money. It does hold a pretty good number of credit cards, drivers license etc. I've had to check my pocket a couple of times as it feels like I've forgotten my wallet . . . its that small.

Chalk up another enabling point to "JIM". I'm going to start calling him "Vlad the enabler".

I received my money-clip wallet today. I think this vendor owes B&B a commission on all the business. It could stand to be a little bit bigger to hold Canadian money. It does hold a pretty good number of credit cards, drivers license etc. I've had to check my pocket a couple of times as it feels like I've forgotten my wallet . . . its that small.

Chalk up another enabling point to "JIM". I'm going to start calling him "Vlad the enabler".

I do what I can! I agree about the commission and will happy take it in merchandise.

My new cognac sharkskin wallet is breaking in nicely - it's a terrific product that's one of those little luxuries that makes life a little nicer for having it. I hope everyone enjoys theirs as much as I enjoy mine.

Hey Mike, how's about a picture?? Would like to also see how your Canadian money fits, so make that two pictures, one closed and one opened with the Canadian money inside!:thumbup1:

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Hey Mike, how's about a picture?? Would like to also see how your Canadian money fits, so make that two pictures, one closed and one opened with the Canadian money inside!:thumbup1:

I usually only flash my wallet in front of young impressionable ladies. Don't tell my wife.

$Wallet (1 of 2).jpg$Wallet (2 of 2).jpg

I think the bison in crimson is perfect for me.

Owen, the bison in crimson is very nice, I saw it when I was at Mitchell Leather! Also the bison in olive green is, IMO, very nice. The bison big grain is a very attractive leather in any color! I originally was going to buy the big grain bison in olive green, but I saw all of the leathers and decided on the sharkskin in black, which they had in inventory when I was there, so I didn't have to wait for them to make me one. I am very happy with my choice!:thumbup:

Top Bottom