What's new

The horror...

I've been looking a bit more at the ingredients of my toiletries lately, so I decided to look at my old can of Barbasol to compare. I noticed a warning on the label..."do not heat for warm lather or any other purpose". Then I saw why...the ingredients contained both isobutane and propane.

I knew it wasn't happy stuff in there, but I was spreading propane and butane on my face for that long?:scared:

I've been looking a bit more at the ingredients of my toiletries lately, so I decided to look at my old can of Barbasol to compare. I noticed a warning on the label..."do not heat for warm lather or any other purpose". Then I saw why...the ingredients contained both isobutane and propane.

I knew it wasn't happy stuff in there, but I was spreading propane and butane on my face for that long?:scared:

I have to say that is explosive news! :lol: :001_rolle :lol: :001_rolle

They mean not to heat the can.. I don't think there's any problem with heating the cream itself. The propane and butane are used as propellants.

I suppose some residual propane or butane might end up in the cream. Probably not a big deal, but yet one more reason to avoid the goo.

Top Bottom