What's new

Anybody know about Personna Precision blades ?

Hi,

I have the opportunity to get some NOS Personna Precision blades (Made in Great Britian) at a good price but haven't been able to track down any information on them.

Come in packs of 10 blades with advertising for "Now in ZIPAK dispenser" i.e. plastic doohickey that pushes out one blade at a time.

Would appreciate any information - best I can get is that Personna stopped making blades in the UK sometime in the 50's/60's.

cheers

Hi,

I have the opportunity to get some NOS Personna Precision blades (Made in Great Britian) at a good price but haven't been able to track down any information on them.

Come in packs of 10 blades with advertising for "Now in ZIPAK dispenser" i.e. plastic doohickey that pushes out one blade at a time.

Would appreciate any information - best I can get is that Personna stopped making blades in the UK sometime in the 50's/60's.

cheers

The 'ZipPak' dispensor places these blades in the '50s for sure. I will say that the Personna's from the '50s haven't fared well over time and I've found that they shave very very rough. Good for a collection and display, but I'd pass on them for shaving use.

-- John Gehman

Top Bottom