What's new

2 Jos. Rodger, Boker and a Johan Engstrom

The 2 Joseph Rodgers are both in G10, Jade Green and Blue.
Red acrylic wedge and pearl white & blue acrylic wedge. Both with silver pins and domed SS washers.

Logan-Gregg HDW. Company made by H. Boker & Co.
Tortoiseshell acrylic scales with clear acrylic wedge.
Silver pins and domed SS washers

Johan Engstrom in Red G10 with a black & white acrylic wedge.
Silver pins domed SS washers.

Thanks for the kind words.

global_dev.
Hopefully your's is in a little better shape then this one when I got it.
The front had to be reground because a chip at the front. All in all, I think she finished out nicely.

Munxcub - I dome them.

Munxcub - I dome them.

I'm curious if they would just flatten back out when getting the pins tight if you're not careful. How do you dome them? Or should I just google that... heh

Edit: Just googled it. I just need a doming and dapping set apparently. Might try rigging something up at home. heh

Nicely done, Brian. I'm sure you put alot of work into those and they look great.
How about the pictures? Do you use a lightbox?

...Ray

Ray,
First thanks for the nice words.
I do use a light box since it gets dark so early...
A lot of Hi-Tec stuff; PVC pipe, shower curtain, poster board and 3 lights. Oh, an my slurry stone to set the razor on.

I'm curious if they would just flatten back out when getting the pins tight if you're not careful. How do you dome them? Or should I just google that... heh

Edit: Just googled it. I just need a doming and dapping set apparently. Might try rigging something up at home. heh

The Rockler sells a doming set I believe.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Very nice restores! No before pictures?

I don't think I took before pics of these. Kind of a rush on a couple of them.
My remembering to take before pics, kind of comes and goes. There are stretches I don't miss anything. Then other times it hits my door and I hit the shop.

The restores look great. Where do you get your G10 and doming set from?

You can get G10 from a good number of places, masecraft, texas knife supply, ect. It's not difficult to find.
For the washers. Can't remember where it came from, somewhere online. A google search should give you a lot of options) and I also us a hand made setup.

Top Bottom