What's new

Personna Precision DE Adjustable Razor????

I can't find anything on it except for the pics i posted. I am excited about getting my hands on it to see how it works and it's quality etc. It is apparently adjustable.

I live in New Zealand. My parents have just arrived from England to spend Christmas here. I started shaving with a DE about 18 months ago and asked my dad then if he had an old razor I could have - nothing like inheriting your dad's razor, right? He said he never used a wet shave, so had nothing to give me.

They arrived yesterday and today he pulls out a Personna Precision adjustable just like the one in the lower 3 photos above - gold plated with white barrel. But get this - this razor is mint - and I mean UNUSED! Still wrapped in tissue in the box which also contains a plastic box of blades, also unopened. The bakelite case even has the original cardboard sleeve! AND it apparently belonged to my grandfather.

Unbelievable!! Am I excited or what?!

Like ThomThom I'd love to know more about the razor...

I think I've seen that razor discussed 3 or 4 times since I joined. It must be pretty rare. I haven't seen any real good info on them either. Seach the site for some of those old posts, you might find something. I'd sure love to find one and try it out.

Top Bottom