What's new

Has Anyone Tried RazoRock Cream/Soap

Bought some recently, and it's interesting stuff. I get terrific, nice smelling, slick, protective lather, which works great.

The consistency is a little odd: it seems gummy and not to dissolve easily in water. I bowl lather with it, and if I am not careful I wind up with an unmixed glob or two stuck to the bottom of the bowl when I'm done! I have no idea how one would face lather with it.

Am I doing something wrong?! Great shaves, weird consistency...

Jeff

This is one of the soft soaps that should not be removed by chunks from the container, but should loaded with the brush directly in the container.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
+1
Load it like a soap. How close is this stuff to P160?

Completely different. P.160 is a tallow based soft soap, RazoRock/Figaro/Fitness are glycerin based hard creams (or soft soaps, if you prefer). The are only two things that P.160 and RazoRock share. The first is the manufacturer: Biochimica Spa. The second is the vendor...: Joe at Italianbarber.com. :lol:

Can't win. Am now making wonderful, rich lather with the stuff, it shaves beautifully, and there's something in it that apparently irritates my skin. I'm gonna try it once more...then it's off to my stepson, who'll really enjoy it if I know him.

As usual, the remedy for this and many of life's other problems seems for me to be spelled:

C-E-L-L-A.

Jeff

Top Bottom