What's new

anyone ever use any of the savon de marseille

cubes? how are they for face washing? do the 300 gram bars last a long time? for those that have used them for face washing, how long do they last you? 6 months? is there any big difference between the olive oil cubes and the palm oil cubes? for those that have used both, which one do you prefer for face washing and which cube is more moisturizing you think? would it be stupid to pay more for a savon de marseille cube when you can get a kiss my face 8 0z olive bar for around 3 dollars at whole foods?

I have never used those soaps, but I just bought a bar of the kiss my face olive oil and have been using it as a bar soap. It is fantastic. I tend to get itchy and dry in the winter, and even with the MWF bath soap and with the liquid soap I had been using I would get dry skin. Since switching to the olive oil it has been great.

Are most people using olive oil soap as a face soap? Sorry to hijack your thread. I may give that a try...but should probably use a different bar...

I use Savon de Marseille - both palm and olive and they are fine as body bars and for facial washing. However, these are very traditional soaps and if you want a moisturising soap I would go for a Tripple Milled French Shea Butter soap. The majority are made in Provence and are derived from Savon de Marseille with the addition of fragrance and the moisturising Shea Butter.

I have never used those soaps, but I just bought a bar of the kiss my face olive oil and have been using it as a bar soap. It is fantastic. I tend to get itchy and dry in the winter, and even with the MWF bath soap and with the liquid soap I had been using I would get dry skin. Since switching to the olive oil it has been great.

Are most people using olive oil soap as a face soap? Sorry to hijack your thread. I may give that a try...but should probably use a different bar...

olive oil soaps are supposed t be the best face soaps around. they are very mild and gentle and ph balanced I believe.

Top Bottom