What's new

Bolzano Superinox DE Blades

Has anyone tried these?

What would you compare them to, as in sharpness and quality?

Reason being is that I just bought some.

Thanks,
Brian

The Feather is my primary blade, Bolzano Superinox Inossidabile, my second. I really like the Bolzano, not quite as sharp, but still gives an irritation free shave. However, going back to the Feather afterwards, you realise just how smooth a blade can really be. If it had to be one or the other, definitely Feather for me. Can't be beaten in my opinion.:thumbup1:

David

I received the blades last night with my order of P160 and loaded one up in a NEW. My first thoughts were....man these blades are awesome :laugh: I might be hooked :lol:

I received the blades last night with my order of P160 and loaded one up in a NEW. My first thoughts were....man these blades are awesome :laugh: I might be hooked :lol:

+1. I also purchased 100 of these fine blades with a block of P.160 from Italian Barber and have been alternating them with my SEs. Great service, great blades and great shaving soap. I am thankful I was able to experience P.160 before there isn't any more left.

Mille Grazie, Marco, for your superb and objective reviews. It makes Italian product shopping for us new guys VERY easy. We appreciate you VERY much. :thumbup:

Don

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
+1. I also purchased 100 of these fine blades with a block of P.160 from Italian Barber and have been alternating them with my SEs. Great service, great blades and great shaving soap. I am thankful I was able to experience P.160 before there isn't any more left.

Mille Grazie, Marco, for your superb and objective reviews. It makes Italian product shopping for us new guys VERY easy. We appreciate you VERY much. :thumbup:

Don

My pleasure, Don. Absolutely my pleasure. :001_smile

I just picked up some of these as well through a trade and was wondering what others experiences with these were in regard to longevity...ie shaves/ blade.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
I just picked up some of these as well through a trade and was wondering what others experiences with these were in regard to longevity...ie shaves/ blade.

Tom, the Bolzano is the sole blade that gives me five/six excellent shaves per blade. Other blades, that I like and keep in my rotation, can give me only two or three great shaves per blade.

Are there any US vendors that have this in bulk? I see that a couple sites have single packs, but $60+ for 100 blades...no way.

I really must try them some time.
But what I already like about them: Together with Timor and Souplex they show that German razorblade-making is not dead yet! :wink2:

2nd shave with the same blade but this time in a Red Tip. Let me tell you, that is a sweet combination. :thumbup:

Lets see how many great shaves I can get out of 1 blade

Top Bottom