What's new

spice deodorant anti-perspirant

a lot of people on this forum like old spice and its various clones.but how do you layer it?
i've searched the net and the bay for a spicy talc powder.but nothing really stood out.
in the past i've seen spice deodorants.but nothing recently.oh, i've seen the modern old spice fragrances which are more "marine" or "fresh" scents,not what i was looking for.
the only thing i have found in the last few years was Tussy brand .they have produced a cream anti-perspirant for ages,then a roll-on liquid.which i bought and have used paired with spice a/s.now they have a solid anti perspirant.i bought some last week at a maxway store.it is milder scented than the roll on but i kept getting whiffs of spice during the day as i moved around.either roll-on or solid is 99 cents and well worth it.
my only concern is the use of aluminum compounds as the a-p ingredient.but as i do not use it frequently so i don't think it is a major concern.
it is a good product but you may have to search it out,as most Tussy products seem to be found in the lower tier retailers.

p.s.
their baby powder scent is nice also.

Top Bottom