What's new

The Body Shop, Macca Root Shaving Cream

My wife got me a canister for Xmas.

It's wonderful, rich, smooth, creamy lather...very easy to rustle up some thick lather...applies very well....has a nice scent.

Anyone else use this shaving cream ?

I've been using a sample of this... very nice. The scent is growing on me, very clean and modern but a little strong.

No question this cream has some really good ingredients thou... and lathers very well.

I like it. The jar you bring home is usually a lot better than the dried out jar they pull samples from. Actually, it's one of my favorite creams. (Musgo Real being the other.)

My wife got me a canister for Xmas.

It's wonderful, rich, smooth, creamy lather...very easy to rustle up some thick lather...applies very well....has a nice scent.

Anyone else use this shaving cream ?

I got it in tube form and liked it so much that I bought a tub of it when I was on vacation because there isn't a The Body Shop shop around here. I like the scent, it lathers easily, and I've had really great shaves each time I've used it.
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

This is one of the creams I wouldn't be with out! Love the scent and the lather is great. We don't have a body shop around here so I got mine for $12 shipped from ebay. $12 for 6 oz. of shave cream is a great deal to me.

Said it before and I'll say it again, this stuff is impressive.
Easily top of the list of my go to creams, and never fails to respond.

You can also find a gift set for like $16 on closeout (back of the store) that has a tub of cream, a tube of razor relief and a synthetic brush.
That's full price for the cream alone...

If you're fortunate you may find some at your local Marshalls or TJMaxx. They should be heading over from the holiday surplus shortly.

I'll just basically echo everybody else and state that I love this stuff. A lot of people are iffy about the scent, but I think it's great. One of the major reasons I keep going back is that I think that if the Shavepocalypse ever actually occurs that this cream has one of the highest liklihoods of surviving due to its ubiquity in the US-- every mall has a Body Shop. If people keep buying it, they'll keep selling it.

I just started using this stuff somewhat recently and it is now one of my favorites. It is just awesome stuff that works!

J.

Excellent stuff! Was my first "Real" shaving cream after the cans of goo. I always have some around. For a slightly cheaper daily driver try The Real Shaving Co stuff from riteaid. Same manufacturer but has a slight tea tree smell.

Jay

I checked out the stuff, yesterday, and wasn't impressed. I found the fragrance to be overly sweet and rather nasty.

I like the smell, and the lather is really good.

I have used this(in tube) the last 3 months almost exclusively!
- Morten

I asked for a sample on a Body Shop store here in Portugal. Tried it. Liked it.
A very good cream, I think it is worth a try.

just finished my tub of maca. I liked it. Mixed it with some of my mam bears to create super-lather

Trying Kyoku Sake Cream (just ordered)

Top Bottom