What's new

Indulgence of the Night / May

full

Last edited by a moderator:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Din, not satisfied with having all of my coffee, has apparently broken into my house and stolen my favorite beer.

Tonight was king crab legs in tomatillo sauce, accompanied by a Müller-Catoir Haardter Manderling Scheurebe Spatlese.

Just had a cappucino made from a bag of fresh Ruta Maya (Austin, TX) Espresso beans. It's the first batch of these beans I've tried and they seem awesome out of the gate! :001_tt1:

A long, very hot juniper and lemon essential oil bubble bath taken as an attempt to get rid of the last achy vestiges of what felt like flu from this past weekend. :frown:

Followed up by a half gallon of chilled, superbly delicious Turkey Hill Lemon Ice Tea served in a stein. :biggrin:

ouch

A long, very hot juniper and lemon essential oil bubble bath taken as an attempt to get rid of the last achy vestiges of what felt like flu from this past weekend. :frown:

Followed up by a half gallon of chilled, superbly delicious Turkey Hill Lemon Ice Tea served in a stein. :biggrin:

A 1/2 gallon? Hope it was diet! :w00t:

A short pour of Bulleit followed by a short pour of Evan Williams Single Barrel. Just getting warmed up for the Derby on Saturday.

ouch

Big lunch today- Peking noodles (minced pork with shallot, ginger, garlic, scallion, chilis, in a light sauce over fresh noodles) and some unpronounceable Chinese green with tofu in oyster sauce.

:chinese:

SWMBO has been sick, so I am going nuts between helping out with the kids, work, etc. Last night I retired outside for a big bowl of Marlin Flake, accompanied by Yes' Close to the Edge on my iPod. I think the neighbors must have been confused why the weird pipe-smokin' guy on his porch was rocking out so much.... :rolleyes:

SWMBO has been sick, so I am going nuts between helping out with the kids, work, etc. Last night I retired outside for a big bowl of Marlin Flake, accompanied by Yes' Close to the Edge on my iPod. I think the neighbors must have been confused why the weird pipe-smokin' guy on his porch was rocking out so much.... :rolleyes:

You better hope Nick didn't see that.

ouch

Dinner-

Mussels Posillipo
Veal Sorrentina
Broccoli rabe

Diet starts manana. :crying:

Edit: Oh, that was good. Maybe I'll put the diet off another day.

Business dinner tonight with my guys at a local steakhouse-
24 OZ T bone with all the trimmings, creamed spinach, mashed potatos....

Outstanding meal. Now for a quite Cigar and a cuppa RR Joe.

Just had a cappucino made from a bag of fresh Ruta Maya (Austin, TX) Espresso beans. It's the first batch of these beans I've tried and they seem awesome out of the gate! :001_tt1:

Hey Rob, how much you guys pay for fresh roasted beans down there?

Hey Rob, how much you guys pay for fresh roasted beans down there?

Jim - those beans (Ruta Maya)for some reason are carried in a local supermarket (HEB) which had them for about $8.50 for 12oz. They are beautifully roasted, nicely packaged and most importantly make great espresso!

I just ordered some other beans from Counterculter Coffee ($10.85 + shipping for 12oz). I am going to try their Espresso Forte. I will let you all know about it soon.

Top Bottom