What's new

The Never-Ending Soap

I have had a puck of C&E Sandalwood for the longest time now, and despite my using it exclusively for the past few months, it just refuses to disappear. I love using it, but I have a puck of CADE soap that I've been dying to use and want to use the C&E bowl. Anyone else have any soaps that just won't quit?

MWF, I haven't used it exclusively, but after about 20-30 uses it seems to have the slightest dent in it. Also after about 10 shaves each, my Trumper's Eucris and DR Harris Almond look untouched.

Oh yes, The Chuckie Soap !

It seems OK at first, but then you get cut.

And you just can't get rid of it, no matter how hard you try !

I got a puck of Trumper's Sandalwood I've been working on for the last month. It also seems to not want to disappear.

I've been working on a puck of MWF for almost 18 months and it finally broken into 3 small pieces. Probably has another month and a half left which is great since I mostly use MWF during the fall and winter months.

I have a puck of C&E Sandalwood also that just won't die. Barely a scratch on it. I just received my puck of Tabac yesterday and it looks like it's going to be another long lasting soap. :thumbup:

Just pry the old puck out and pop a new one in. Put the old one in a ziploc baggie and enjoy it again in a few months.

+1 I have an unused puck of C&E Sienna that I thought I would like, but the smell is not for me. I like the bowl though so I was thinking of popping it out and throwing in my Cade.

Grab a deep wide latte mug, toss the CADE in that and enjoy. This ought to then start the collection of decent latte mugs, Old Spice mugs etc to really get the soap diversification underway.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
+1 I have an unused puck of C&E Sienna that I thought I would like, but the smell is not for me. I like the bowl though so I was thinking of popping it out and throwing in my Cade.

What are you going to do with the unwanted puck? PM me if you have a price in mind.

I have a dozen or so soaps I use. I pick the one that moves me and that's what I use that day. It seems like they all last forever, especially the one or two I really don't care for. I'll probably be looking at those two soaps in ten years!:lol::lol::lol:

Top Bottom