What's new

100th Post PIF

This post marks my 100th post on B&B. I feel I am not quite the fresh-faced noob that I was a few months ago (although my face feels better than it did then). So, to carry on the tradition of those who so generously PIF'd/sold to me, I am offering this PIF.

A Lord DE Tech
A synthetic brush from The Body Shop
Kiss My Face shave cream - Key Lime
The Shave Den signature scent AS milk
One each of the following blades: Sharp, Astra, 7 o'clock yellow, Shark, Feather, and Treet.

All you need to do is add a mug (and a well-whiskered mug). Obviously, this would be more for someone who is just starting out, but if it appeals to you, join in. CONUS only, sorry.

I will choose the winner on Sunday the 23rd - just after I light the BBQ for the playoff game.

View attachment 141725

Please, count me in on this one! I think this would be a great way for me to break into DE shaving. Thank you for the generous opportunity!

do not count me in, but an excellent PIF for both a newbie and anyone who wants to try KMS. I promise you, whoever uses it...will not stop :)

Count me in. It looks like a nice lot. Thanks for your generosity. I hope that I will be doing a PIF very soon.

Top Bottom