What's new

Acquisitions: Monday April 30 - Sunday May 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had quite a bit come in today.

Moss Scuttle & Bowl - took a few weeks to get here, worth the wait!
TOBS Creams (Mr Taylor, Eton College, & St. James)
Merkur HD
Merkur Slant
7AM blades - sample pack from paydepst

Ordered the razors and TOBS creams from Jim @ vintageblades. Shipped on Friday, here on Monday :smile:

proxy.php

Another chrome brush and razor stand. This time it's T&H Regency stand and I'm keeping this one. Here it is holding my Sabini Finest and Merkur Classic.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Took off work early today and thought I'd do some shopping. Went to pick up a wooden bowl of Sandalwood soap and then it happened...

SBAD kicked in :wink:

Received a 1963 slim from B&B member Skydivemd. Nice razor can't wait to shave with it in the morning.

Timm

First new razor in awhile. This is a razor that's been calling my name for some time now. Finally, in a moment of weakness I gave in.

full

full

Jerry- calling your name- lucky you picked it up or it would have been calling mine- Just beautiful - it really does look like new. Congrats!!!

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Was ordering other items from Charles when he told me that he did not know if he could get anymore Proraso splash. I don't know if this is the start of some conspiracy to deny me the a/s so I ordered 2 from classicshaving.com
Ya know, just in case. :wink:

eShave finest for SWMBO. If Momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

full

Title says it all! I managed to get these two.. am waiting for them to arrive now. Initial impressions ladies and gents? What do you think they may be - I'm really quite new to this! No 1 on the left and I took a chance on No 2 on the right even though I couldn't see it all...

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Simpson Chubby 3 in BEST Brush
Nancy Boy Replenishing Shaving Cream
Gentleman's Refinery After Shave Balm

I originally purchased from Valdez (Mark) the Simpson Brush which is a huge hunk of Shaving Tool Excellence, and he mentioned after my purchase that he was "throwing in" a full jar of Nancy Boy Replenishing Shave Cream. Not only that, but when I opened the package that arrived so swiftly this morning, I found a Gentleman's Refinery After Shave Pump Bottle enclosed. I have made 3 purchases now from Valdez on the B&B Buy Sell Trade Forum.... ALL of them have enhanced my shaving experience beyond the purchase price paid. He has consistantly EXCEEDED my expectations! My highest marks to MARK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom