What's new

That's what i am talking about

I am so happy that i decided to change my shark blades today.I used the red personna and i got a smooth shave one little nick but i am a newbie.Been using sharks for about 4 or 5 shaves they were not too bad but technique still needs working on.Will try sharks later but man oh man i got a pretty good shave.Lather was not the best either looked a too watery to me.Maybe the american crew preshave oil helps me who knows.I even seen that the lather was not covering good and drying up but the personna reds kept me from burning irritation and cuts.I mean it is not BBS but i don't care about that it will look like i didn't shave tomorrow anyway.I Studied my beard more and did WTG then XTG And ATG.Even went over some Passes without lather but no problems.Just wanted to let yall know how my shave went.I know technique needs to be better but it will come.

Im a newbie too and from what i understand the Sharks blades are a little aggressive and very sharp. So, Red persona or Derbie blades should be more forgiving and therefore give you a better shave.

I use the yellow Gillette 7 o`clock blades which are very forgiving and do not cut me even when i go over the same spots.

I wanted to start off agressive and i did.Feather was hell for me.Sharks were not as bad as feather but still cut me and nicks and burning.But i will come back for the feathers,and sharks.

Top Bottom