What's new

Hello from NAS Pensacola

I'm not new to DE shaving but it's been a while since i've had a truly good shave thanks to the USN insisting that I use a fusion & complete my shave in two minutes or less.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Welcome good Sir:thumbup: Your service to our country is greatly appreciated. I hope you can start DE shaving soon.:thumbup1:

Thank you kindly, I'm looking forward to my first proper shave in about 5 months but first i have to acquire a complete set-up, from blade to brush; Any suggestions?

Maverick:

Welcome to Badger and Blade. I think you are going to love this place. :thumbup: Thank you, again, for your service to our country. Enjoy your shaves.

Welcome to B&B and thank you for your service.

For a good starting off point look at the information at this post. The information there will direct you to where you can get answers to all of your shaving needs. Plus, it’s always a good idea to read the wikis and stickies. And, don’t forget; if you have any questions just ask. :smile:

Welcome to B&B and thanks for your service. My S-i-L is a Sea-Bee in Afghanistan. Are you from the Pensecola area? I lived around the NAS in Jacksonville for a couple of years. Loved the sounds of freedom.

Go vintage with the razor. Gillette Super Speeds are AWESOME!

Top Bottom