What's new

Shout out to Italian Barber

Hi All,

A quick shout out to Italian Barber for superior service and products. I placed my order online 3 days ago and it arrived today! That is an amazing feat for Canada Post as well. I am eagerly looking forward to using the new RazoRock and P160 shaving creams and Astra blades. The Proraso aftershave is very nice indeed.

Cheers,

Briaan

I think you'll be very pleased with the products from this vendor. I am more than impressed with them, as well as the service.

Beerman

You will be particularly impressed with the P160... It is a fantastic performer and has a beautiful scent to it!

I saw this website a few days ago and plan to do business with them in the future. Quick question though, if I buy a small portion (250g) of P160, will it come in its own container?

I'm there with you, great service, pleasant to deal with, best prices on Feather ACs and other items. Also got my 1kg block of Tipo in no time as well as receiving my order on time for a recent trip, Joe did everything he could to get it to me before my departure.

Great vendor with great products.

Please add my kudos to Joe and Italian Barber. Joe's shipping was as fast as two countries customs would allow, very well-packed and they are superb products from Italy, a country that knows a lot about good grooming. :thumbup1:

Littleton82:

I recently purchased 1 Kilo of P-160, however, Joe had so many demands for smaller samples he is offering it in eights (1 Kilo cut into eight pieces or more as you want/need), packed in individual containers. Sorry but I don't know what type of containers they are as mine was in a box. If you e-mail Joe I'm sure he will respond to you in short order. Good luck!

Don

PS The P-160 is superb as are the Lama Bolzano blades :thumbup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom