What's new

James Marshall Hendrix

Jimi, whooooooooaaaaa Jimi, where are you now, and of what substance?
Is it all green and herbal there as here? Sun setting over the coconut trees, temple views outside both my wide open windows listening to Electric Ladyland at a healthy volume (a reasonable payback for being woken at 5am everyday by drums, bells and demented dogs). Had he lived to 1983, a Merman Jimi may well have turned to be, in fact being six years old at the time I'm fairly certain I might have become a Merman too, but it wore off. It coulda happened to us all in that strange year, a year when apparently January saw red rain fall on the UK from the Saharan sands, then February and the rest of the year's news mainly centred on death and explosions, as is often the case and will most likely be so for this year too.
Has there been any red rain so far this month?
Lay back and dream on a rainy day said Jimi.
It ain't raining everywhere but everywhere someone's dreaming.
The album's almost over, likewise beer and it's too dark to still be wearing wear sunglasses.
A well groomed new year to all, keep it speick (or other preferred brands) gentlemen.

The just released 4 cd and one dvd set "West Coast Seattle Boy" is pretty cool - starts out with his pre-experience R&B stuff and has out takes and live cuts through out the rest of his career.

Maybe it is available at the laos equivilent of barnes and nobles. If not, just imagine it.

Top Bottom