What's new

Shave Purchase Sabbatical?

Brushes don't count, do they?

It is only January 11 and I have just pressed the button............... Epic Fail!

It is only January 11 and I have just pressed the button............... Epic Fail!

Not if you gave yourself an exception before you started. I am jealously guarding my two exceptions, and have cleared a couple of e-shopping carts already.

Sabbatical does not rhyme with Wet-Shaving.
It's all about what you don't have...not what you have.
After all, you have it already. :tongue_sm

Christmas and an engagement put a hurting on my bank account, so I've managed to stay away for the last few months. Starting to feel that itch again though.

I made it till last night.... Mr. Angry's little brother and a "46" has shipped today, as I 've said before...... I'm pathetic

In just two days, 1/10/11 ordered two samples soft shave soap- $3.16, today... a 2lb loaf of SS with Bentonite Clay, scented with Drakkar. :blushing: :blushing:

I made it till last night.... Mr. Angry's little brother and a "46" has shipped today, as I 've said before...... I'm pathetic

In just two days, 1/10/11 ordered two samples soft shave soap- $3.16, today... a 2lb loaf of SS with Bentonite Clay, scented with Drakkar. :blushing: :blushing:

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!!!!

marty

Last year when I decided to go on the sabbatical it started off fine. When I finally broke it was like the shopping flood gates burst open and I went on a shopping frenzy.

It reality, its a good thing you jumped ship now instead of waiting much longer.:thumbup1:

I am actually at the point where I need a sabbatical to sell some stuff to re-stock! Does that count as a sabbatical?? However, I don't know if I can sell any brushes, just razors, creams/soaps, etc.

So, if I sell stuff, the sabbatical is waived in the amount of the sale proceeds,,,,right ?

That's the way I am figuring it.

That's how the Sabbatical worked last year.

+1. I sold a bunch of shaving stuff last year, bought a couple little things, and ended up with cash left over. I considered it a success, so I've reset the shaving budget to $0 and started the 2011 sabbatical.

-Andy

I just did an inventory of my soaps and creams (my worst ADs) and I'm worse than I suspected.

25 different shaving soaps & 16 different creams :blink:

This cures me of the desire to get more.

On brushes I'm a little better as I "only" have 7. That's why I feel safer hanging out in the brush forum!

Top Bottom