What's new

New bismarck handle warp

Hello,

So today my brand new black dovo bismarck have arrived and i must say that while i love the blade shape, i have some mixed feelungs about the scales.

The problem is, the inner edges of the scales where the perlex is bond with the black plastic are kind of rough and on one place it looks almost like a warp (the bonding is solid thought). Its my first bismarck so im not exactly sure should i be worried about that or not. I wouldnt want my scales go warp in time...

The razor was bought nib shave ready from srd.com

I have a Bismark in red of 6 years old , is a nice razor but with the time lose the gold coat and star to rust a little . This quality of razor needs a little maintenance . Right now I have on my sink is a good razor .

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
The plastic handled Bismarck is an example of a really sharp looking razor where all of your money goes to the blade. The shoulderless design looks great, and the spine work and etchings are very nice. The handle is almost an afterthought.

If the razor is centering properly and opening and closing with no troubles warping is of no concern. Enjoy the razor in good health

The plastic handled Bismarck is an example of a really sharp looking razor where all of your money goes to the blade. The shoulderless design looks great, and the spine work and etchings are very nice. The handle is almost an afterthought.

I totally agree with this. Your scales look OK btw, maybe not the best finish work but I would be worried only if the blade didn't center well.

Top Bottom