What's new

SCS Pre Buy Patchouli

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Wendy offered a promotional buy for her news letter subscribers. It is a new scent called Patchouli. She had a spectacular pre buy price for soap and AS splash. I won't say how much, you will have to sign up for the newsletter.:tongue_sm

The soap and AS have a very pleasant scent. It is not overpowering but yet lingers with you for a long time for an AS. I am horrible in describing scents so I will leave that part to Wendy.

The soap is typical of SCS, it requires very little effort to make a spectacular lather with it. I face lathered with it one shave, and bowl lathered for the other. Either way it was easy to use.

I felt the AS was the spectacular part of the combo. On the 1st shave I shaved normally rinsed my face in cold water and splashed some on. There was no alcohol burn associated with a lot of splashes. It soothed immediately and left your face with a very cool fresh feeling. On the 2nd shave I purposefully gave myself a bit of razor burn on one spot on my neck, I wanted to see how it would feel if you had a red patch. I was very impressed there was hardly any sting at all and it immediately took the burning sensation away. Again it had that instant fresh cool feeling. I am not sure what ingredients Wendy has in this to cause that effect but it works instantly.

I was very pleased with this product. I will buy it again, but as long as the soap and a bottle of AS last it will be a while. I think this product will be available to everyone soon. If you want a subtle but manly scent with a great cooling AS this may be the product for you. :thumbup:

YMMV

I'm a huge fan of the SCS aftershave splashes. They're awesome. All of them smell good and seem to have the perfect mix of alcohol and castor oil for my skin. They moisturize without getting tacky like splashes with too much glycerin.

Have been eagerly waiting for mine. USPS tracking status has remained unchanged since the last 6 days:mad3:

Last edited:

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Have been eagerly waiting for mine. USPS tracking status has remained unchanged since the last 6 days:mad3:

I have received stuff in the mail, and have had it a few days and USPS still has not updated there tracking.

Where do you live in Iowa? I lived there until 2003. Go Hawkeyes!!

I have received stuff in the mail, and have had it a few days and USPS still has not updated there tracking.

USPS tracking at times can be slow but I have never been in a one-week "Electronic Shipping Info Received" situation before. Given your experiences with USPS, I can at least cross my fingers and hope to receive it today.

Where do you live in Iowa? I lived there until 2003. Go Hawkeyes!!

I am in Iowa City and it has been a pleasant change for me. Really like it here. Go Hawks!!! :thumbup:

Top Bottom