What's new

Two starter kits

I've got two starter kits available. Kit one consists of a red tip, omega brush, gillette aftershave balm, KMF mint shave cream (used <5 times) and 20 Shark blades. Kit two consists of a ball end open comb new, VDH brush, clubman bay rum AS, KMF lime AS and 20 sharks.

Anyone in the CONUS who has under 50 posts and joined in the last two months is eligible. I will draw two random winners tomorrow night from all posts indicating interest in this thread.

Looks like a very generous offering, Matt. I would like to toss my hat into the ring, and wish all others the best of luck in their entries.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
This type of generosity is what makes me proud to be a B&B member. :thumbup1:
(I'm not entering the draw)

The two random numbers came up 7 and 2 so if novicenose and Fubarico would PM me their addresses I will get the gear mailed out to you. Thanks to all for participating.

Got my kit yesterday ;-) .

Wow, a very hefty razor (very nice weight) and quite the husky brush as well. My current omega that came with a soap pot (that I thought was large), is only about 1/3 the size. The PRO series means business ;-P.

I shaved with my current razor and the KMF last night, and that is one super slick shave. :thumbup:

I am going to cleanup the razor a bit to prep it for a shave this weekend, but I am looking forward to it indeed.

Thanks once again for P.I.F.

Sorry for the belated reply - the night my package arrived my wife went into labor and our second son was born the next morning. Needless to say I didn't have a lot of time to shave while tending to my wife and taking care of my 2 year old son.

However, after a few days of growth I couldn't wait to try everything. The KMF lathers like a dream with the brush and the comb razor with the Sharks went through my whiskers like a knife to hot butter. I think I might start preferring it to my Parker. The Clubman Bay Rum is a great finish to a fantastic shave! Thanks again.

Top Bottom