What's new

Trip to Salt Lake City advice.

Im headed out to Salt Lake City in the first week of March for a Ski trip. I love SLC because you can stay/eat down town or near the airport for cheap, and the mountains are only 30-45 min away. Plus we found a local ski shop where we buy discounted tickets(lift tickets around 40-60 dollars!). Plus the snow is amazing!

Any Skiers/boarders on this forum that can recommend a resort to check out?(Actually im a boarder so cant goto Alta/Deer Valley...I feel discriminated against :mad3:)

I have been to SLC twice before, I think this time I'm gonna go to Snowbird, Brighton or Solitude and need help picking another for a third day of skiing (Never skied Snowbasin, Powder Mtn, Wolf Creek or Sundance).

The Canyons is supposed to be one of the best, but also very expensive. I don't know; I hate the snow, and I'm one of those Utahns that don't utilize their outdoor spaces enough.

Last edited:
I think Snowbird and Powder Mtn should be the top two on the list, I used to work at both over different times of my life, and am a bit biased though. I love the snow and have been skiing and boarding since I was 3. Powder Mtn is underrated for the many different types and levels of terrain available. PM me and I will see if I can help find cheap lift passes, or if you want other info.

Top Bottom