What's new

Megress back in stock at Lee's

I received my email at 10:32AM EST. The regular Mergresses were already gone by that time. I wanted the XL's anyway so I was able to order it. My order time was minutes after receiving the notice email.

Sorry to hear you missed out. Hopefully you can get one soon.

I got a Mergress, uses 4 or 5 times for $45 and to me, looked absolutely new and as a bonus, 100 blades, including Feather, Astra Platinum, Merkur, Irridum and lots of other good blades. I am soooo glad I missed it:thumbup:

I got a Mergress, uses 4 or 5 times for $45 and to me, looked absolutely new and as a bonus, 100 blades, including Feather, Astra Platinum, Merkur, Irridum and lots of other good blades. I am soooo glad I missed it:thumbup:

WHA???? Where did you get it??

I sent my progress off to Mer for the upgrade, probably the best thing I ever did. its more than just a shiny knob, he also fixed the alignment issues and it adjusts a lot smoother and not so aggressive between numbers.

Might be an option for those of you impatient for them to be in stock at Lee's, besides you can pick your own custom colors for the scale and not just black. make it one of a kind.

My RAD is dead.

Sigh. I got an e-mail that said "back in stock now", clicked the link and the web page said "out of stock".

Sigh.

New 3-week wait until next rat-race. Sigh.

:eek:/
Perkus

I must say it is NOT true the Mergress was sold out in an hour.

I use a website watching software, and the sale started at about US east-midnight. The problem is the emails were sent HOURS after they started selling (I presume the mails were sent the next morning).

I bought my Mergress many hours before the sent me the mail.

I got my email at 9:09am ET and placed my order at 10:21am ET. At the time of ordering the standard Mergress was sold out and only the XL's were left.

Most people aren't stalking Lee's website, watching...waiting. :) That's why I signed up for the emails...

I got my email at 9:09am ET and placed my order at 10:21am ET. At the time of ordering the standard Mergress was sold out and only the XL's were left.

Most people aren't stalking Lee's website, watching...waiting. :) That's why I signed up for the emails...

I bought my regular Mergress many hours before that e-mail. A computer program and living in Europe (was not midnight for me) did the watching work for me!

[A computer program and living in Europe (was not midnight for me) did the watching work for me!]

Can you elaborate on this computer program? I'm among those who wants a Mergress, but gets the e-mails after they are all gone.

Can you elaborate on this computer program? I'm among those who wants a Mergress, but gets the e-mails after they are all gone.

The program I use is called "Website-Watcher" and, between other things, can check any webpage every X minutes for you and notify changes inmediately, even via e-mail.

I installed it to be sure of buying a Mergress, as I suspected this e-mail issue could happen.

Top Bottom