Coticule love... show off your rock

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
This is it

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 121
I just have to show this one off. Got it in the mail yesterday from Ardennes. A Les Lat Hybrid bout. measures 10" at the longest point, and 3" at the widest. It is very smooth to the touch, yet has a pronounced abrasive feel when honing. I would say it's medium speed on slurry, and slow on the clean water. It is a fantastic stone!

Last edited:

David

Wowza! Sweet stone! The Regne les lats, to me anyway tend to have that grainy abrasive feeling on the coti side. They're great stones. The hybrid side on yours is beautiful.

I just have to show this one off. Got it in the mail yesterday from Ardennes. A Les Lat Hybrid bout. measures 10" at the longest point, and 3" at the widest. It is very smooth to the touch, yet has a pronounced abrasive feel when honing. I would say it's medium speed on slurry, and slow on the clean water. It is a fantastic stone!

Really nice stone. Good pictures too. Love the hybrid side. Now if the mail man will do me some justice!

David

Great stone Jon!

I can't believe no one's snagged that beautiful brick of a dressante yet. Gorgeous pink stripes.
Man, that stone is killing me. I've had it in the cart 20 times! Those pink LD's are wonderful. I have a tiny one that is super fast. Maurice said the big pink one was fast and hard. It's a real beauty, that one

Man, that stone is killing me. I've had it in the cart 20 times! Those pink LD's are wonderful. I have a tiny one that is super fast. Maurice said the big pink one was fast and hard. It's a real beauty, that one
Yep if I had not recently bought a la Veinette from a friend and a Les Latneuses from Ardennes I would buy that Dressante myself. I'm sure its just like Noels and it is a very nice stone.

Top Bottom