What's new

Coticule love... show off your rock

What about this one?

Just received this coti today, a 250 x 60 La Petite Blanche natural combo, hand selected by Maurice

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

MK31, for size

attachment.php

7/8 Hart, for size

attachment.php

You were right Nick that thing is huge. Sure is a beauty. Here's my new one I got today. 180mm x 46mm natural combo very glassy.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Nick, Matt, those coticules look great

The siren call of this les Lats hybrid was one I could not resist for long. About 200x60x23mm, it is my largest coticule. Most definitely much more than one really needs, but a nice luxury. The hybrid side is very similar to my small hybrid - very keen edge, but retaining that coti skin-friendy nature. The yellow coticule side has a nice woodgrain pattern. So far it seems mellow, but still keen. I have not spent enough time on it to be sure what I think about it. Looks promising

$Les Lats hybrid.jpg$Les Lats hybrid yellow.JPG

Paul

David ,

Much thanks. I bought it directly from Maurice at Ardennes Coticule (via the good work of Bart). At the same time, I picked up a large LPB (200x60mm) for a friend for sharpening knives. It had a crack so Maurice said it was wasn't suitable for razors, but would be good for knives. Honestly, it works great for razors. lovely feel. I have to say that I have never been disappointed leaving things to Maurice!

Paul

David ,

Much thanks. I bought it directly from Maurice at Ardennes Coticule (via the good work of Bart). At the same time, I picked up a large LPB (200x60mm) for a friend for sharpening knives. It had a crack so Maurice said it was wasn't suitable for razors, but would be good for knives. Honestly, it works great for razors. lovely feel. I have to say that I have never been disappointed leaving things to Maurice!

Paul

Beautiful stone Paul. That is really just incredible. Mine also came from Maurice. He is fantastic to work with. I would recommend him without any hesitation whatsoever.

Much thanks Gentlemen

Nick,
I agree. Aside from the les Lats, everything I have gotten from him has been without a pic (I am too impatient to wait for one). I have always been favourably surprised.

Paul

Here is my new 8x3 La Dressante. The Puma was also in the Package. I played with the stone last night, it is amazing and quite an attractive Lady if I do say so.

Attachments

• $big dress.jpg
    $big dress.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 168
The siren call of this les Lats hybrid was one I could not resist for long. About 200x60x23mm, it is my largest coticule. Most definitely much more than one really needs, but a nice luxury. The hybrid side is very similar to my small hybrid - very keen edge, but retaining that coti skin-friendy nature. The yellow coticule side has a nice woodgrain pattern. So far it seems mellow, but still keen. I have not spent enough time on it to be sure what I think about it. Looks promising

That's a great looking stone... nice deep colors on the hybrid side.

Gorgeous hybrid.. they are soooo nice to finish on... so nice.. that's a sparkling example. I've never seen one that size before.

Top Bottom