What's new

Coticule love... show off your rock

Found this little guy at the swap meet for $8
$20150329_142512.jpg
$20150329_144331.jpg
5"1/2 x 1"1/4

Can someone tell me what coti later has the little yellow line all around the bbw layer? Just under the coticule part.

I'm having a brain fart.(I ask because I got one)

Oh cool. I guess I got vintage nat combo one. It was a 6" x 2" but broke and glued back together(poorly) so its more like a 5 x 2 now. Pretty good stone, fast on water, not sure on slurry. Haven't tested it much. I'll post pics later

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Apparent vignette coti - vintage. Broken botom and bigger chip in crack on top was from me trying to separate pieces for a slurry stone. I got a small piece of purple BBW to slurry on my Rouge du Salm at least.

New guy... 7 1/4x 1 1/2". Hard and appears to have always been set up thinly like this as it showed like no signs of use and was. Fairly hard, feels like silk. An extremely beautiful vein in an understated way.

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

What the camera is failing to pick up is the mirroring effect of this one and how pronounced it is at an angle. What stinks is the backing appears to be salm but it is well out of true and I don't have the meat to do anything about it. Sucks.... I can at least slurry it on my big piece I guess...

Top Bottom