What's new

Coticule love... show off your rock

It's in france somewhere right now. I suppose it could be 7 decades of gauloises smoke, but I am guessing if I lapped it a bit it would probably revert to a tannish green color. Part of the fun of EU hone risks is seeing what arrives and how they pack it.

Every other greenish one I have seen has similar figuring on the surface. I am guessing it will be monstrously hard. It's a nice size, and the paddle is just value added as far as I'm concerned because it looks cool. Coticules are usually pretty good about not tricking you with filth. Most of them being non-porous most likely helps matters there. I ul the primary pic to photobucket for a larger size than bb upload.

proxy.php

Last edited:

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
Sebastian that's a killer Les Lat. Love the lines on the coti side and the hybrid is beautiful. That one is visually on par with Gary's old stone. Congrats!

My coti is vintage, too. Although, I guess they are all rather vintage on the order of a few million years! Is there a reason for your preference?

Shurely all the stones are Vintage ;-) and to be true only a labelled stone might be really under the "Vintage" definition....

But its possible to come over older stones from certain layers of Quarries were today the quarry might be closed or the layer might be actually not reachable, so these are on my personal definition also Vintage stones...

Possibly the hardest coticule on the planet. Lol tried to round the corners with 600 grit wet dry last night and it barely made a mark.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412525131.890746.jpg

It's not as pretty or interesting as some of the recent posts but I finally got a good edge from it is it has earned a pic posted. La grise 40x125 from TSS may 2013 when I started straight shaving.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom