What's new

What to get with a $40 gift card from AOS

I've got a $40 gift card for AOS and I don't know what to buy so I'm looking for suggestions.

I already have the Sandlewood shave set (oil, cream, brush, balm) and an extra sandlewood puck.

I love the smell of the sandlewood :001_wub:.

I'm torn between getting another puck or getting an extra balm.
Or should I get the lavender balm for when I'm using some other soap.

Thanks

I would get a soap or cream. I find those to be wonderful while the other products are middle of the road.

I just started my gormet shaving venture so literature would appeal to me. The art of shaving's "The Art Of Shaving" might be an interesting read to go along with a 'starter kit' to sample their products.

I just started my gormet shaving venture so literature would appeal to me. The art of shaving's "The Art Of Shaving" might be an interesting read to go along with a 'starter kit' to sample their products.

I've flipped through it in the store....really not much there. I think it's more of a marketing ploy again.

Thanks guys, I am more of a soap then cream guy but I might try a different scent.

Funny thing about the literature they provide, I was thumbing through some of it and it said for best results when shaving with a cart. is to change it every 4 or 5 shaves :scared:

Love their soaps. Why not try one of the ones you don't have - lavender or lemon. They are both excellent.

FWIW, Their pitch that different scents are for different skin types is just hype. The soap formulations are all the same, except for the essential oil which provides the scent.

I've got a $40 gift card for AOS and I don't know what to buy so I'm looking for suggestions.

I already have the Sandlewood shave set (oil, cream, brush, balm) and an extra sandlewood puck.

I love the smell of the sandlewood :001_wub:.

I'm torn between getting another puck or getting an extra balm.
Or should I get the lavender balm for when I'm using some other soap.

Thanks

If you've already got the sandalwood puck, I'd personally go either for a tub of the Rose Absolute cream (yes, the one in the pink-and-white striped jar...it doesn't really smell that feminine) or a bottle of the Sandalwood EdT (so you can smell like Sandalwood all day!).

I'd try the Lavender Shave Cream. Very Nice. You might also go for a travel tube of your favorite shave cream.

I love their sandalwood scent( Have the gift set too )...but, I think they are overpriced on their stuff, IMO. 40 bucks, aye . If it were me, and I lived near an AOS...I'd get one of their $35.00 cut throat shaves and tip the other 5 bucks :thumbup1:

Top Bottom