What's new

This seems like it'd be a passable razor display case, doesn't it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Wheels-Matc...963?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43a18be1fb

My preference would be for a case in which the razors hang like collectible spoons, but this is nice too. Especially for the price. It looks like it would hold at least 30 - 35 razors, I'm thinking.

My collection has really hit a roadblock due to storage. I just can't buy anymore razors until I can find a way to store AND display them. If you guys have any other ideas or products, it would be cool to hear about them and even see them if you have pics!

Thanks for the idea. Although all of my razors are theoretically for use, I've reached the point where I'm looking at inexpensive and compact display case options for the ones that mostly just sit around.

Passable?? Yes. But if was going to get one, I think I'd go to an auction and try to pick up something that looks as old as my oldest razor. Maybe in a darker wood. This is just my opinion of course, and anyway I'd never bother with a case because then I'd have to fill it with razors, and when it was full I'd have to start looking round for another maybe bigger case and then....oh you get the picture.

what about those old gillette display cases that show up on ebay (there are 3 currently)? they could be hung, maybe painted if you desired.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I like that idea David, I wonder if it would be tall enough to display the cased razors with the lids open?

Top Bottom