What's new

To Ouch

I see you moved the thread about Jerry Stiller. Could you kindly move it to an area viewable by me given my limited number of posts? Thanks in advance.

It was probably moved to a mod only section until the validity of the claims are established.

Last edited:
What is "Ouch"?

DL
proxy.php

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
It seems that the death of the great Jerry Stiller has been exagerated, particularly by the numbnuts I heard on the radio, so the thread was deleted. I sincerely hope that Frank Costanza/Arthur Spooner lives for a very long time.

It was probably moved to a mod only section until the validity of the claims are established.

Not sure about that. Ouch reported Jerry Stiller was dead (I suppose this century's version of "Paul is dead"). I asked if he was sure. Nothing in my response to validate. I didn't see the purpose of moving it. I did want to check his response and when I did I was denied access.

It seems that the death of the great Jerry Stiller has been exagerated, particularly by the numbnuts I heard on the radio, so the thread was deleted. I sincerely hope that Frank Costanza/Arthur Spooner lives for a very long time.

Okay. Thanks.

Glad to hear Jerry Stiller is still alive. After we lost Abe Vigoda I'm not sure I could have handled another elderly celebrity death.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I know you guys are never going to let me live this one down.......... :blush:

Top Bottom