What's new

Props to VintageBlades

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
I just wanted to give a big shout-out to Jim of VintageBlades. He answered all of my questions promptly, including my incessant "WHERE'SMYRAZORWHERE'SMYRAZOR" naggings. The razor looks beautiful, and he even threw in a free styptic pencil. I recommend Jim very very strongly.

Vintage Blades is legit... I got drunk one night and bought three brushes when I came home at 3am. Recognizing my over exuberance in the morning, Jim allowed me to take one of the brushes off the order. No judging, just understanding the customer in a 24/7 e-commerce world!

Vintage Blades is legit... I got drunk one night and bought three brushes when I came home at 3am. Recognizing my over exuberance in the morning, Jim allowed me to take one of the brushes off the order. No judging, just understanding the customer in a 24/7 e-commerce world!

That is one of the best shaving stories that I have read yet! You are my favorite person on this forum. :lol: That is excellent, I drank too much and ended up with 3 shaving brushes... :laugh:

+1 :thumbup: I was also very happy with the time Jim spent on the phone with me going over his recommendations. And once I placed the order how fast I received it. I would not hesitate to order from Vintage Blades again. :thumbup:

This is awesome. You are not the only one who does this.

Top Bottom