What's new

Post Your Pictures - Theirs Issard

My older Super Gnome Extra, scales by Max. An excellent razor, but not flashy.

proxy.php

She's actually in transit to another member's home, but I'll take this last opportunity to post a photo of the 7/8 quarter hollow pre-TI, P. Hospital & Co "357" shoulderless Le Grelot with thumbnotch:

proxy.php

She's actually in transit to another member's home, but I'll take this last opportunity to post a photo of the 7/8 quarter hollow pre-TI, P. Hospital & Co "357" shoulderless Le Grelot with thumbnotch:

That... is sweet. Butterscotch micarta scales too... mmmm.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Le Grelot - P. Hospital - 6/8
Etching - Marque de Qualité - Le Grelot - Médaillé D'Or Paris 1931

'68 on the back of the Shank...

Here is just a couple mostly some of more recent purchases, some day I'll get around to photographing the other 15 or so :biggrin:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting (im)patiently for a shoulderless historical 6/8 Le Grelot - 3/4 to Full Hollow to arrive from Martin at RasurPur.

proxy.php

Pic from RasurPur's website

This thread is still missing a picture of one of the Historique 5/8 with a black horn covered tang. It is my white whale of straight razors.

Here is a few I have out for this week,
note the top 3 still have some oil on them they are not smudged although my photo skills and camera need much improvement, and # 3 and # 4 are two of the same. #3 and #4 are 2 my first TI purchases and when purchased those scales were totally light blonde now as you can see they are getting some browninsh and black color to them quite nicely
proxy.php

from top to bottom
Celebration in Rams horm
Silverwing #103
6/8 blonde horn
6/8 blonde horn
SRP limited edition # 136

This thread is still missing a picture of one of the Historique 5/8 with a black horn covered tang. It is my white whale of straight razors.

Here you go Henry.

This one needed a bit of help from Glen the razor surgeon aka gssixgun. There was a barely visible crack on both sides of the blade in the tip of the rounded end. It possibly could have been there from the TI factory as you had to hold the razor just right in good light to see it. I had him take it off so it would not spread. Thanks again for the nice job, Glen. Hope you do not mind me using your picture.

Very nice shaver, but she will easily bite if you are not careful. :a47:

Top Bottom