What's new

skin bracer cool blue and cool spice?

I think I'm going to be joining you on grabbing some Cooling Blue from Ebay. It was my first A/S and I miss it very much.

The scent is a little tough to describe other than "blue" :tongue_sm
If you know what regular Skin Bracer smells like, then imagine a fresher, more "aqua"-type scent. I would almost call it a hybrid of SB regular and AV Ice sport (if you know what that one smells like.)

I used Skin Bracer Cooling Blue this morning. To me the scent is a spicy, woodsy, pine kind of smell. Reminiscent of a Polo knockoff cologne they sell at Walgreens. :tongue_sm

I don't know if it's exactly the same thing, but Mennen sells here in France an AS that is probably the same thing than Cooling Blue, though here they call it Grand Large. IMHO its scent is reminiscent of AV, only better!

I don't know if it's exactly the same thing, but Mennen sells here in France an AS that is probably the same thing than Cooling Blue, though here they call it Grand Large. IMHO its scent is reminiscent of AV, only better!

+1. I definitely prefer the Cooling Blue to AV scentwise. I would describe it as a generic 'aqua' scent, with less menthol than proraso. Unfortunately I'm on a menthol binge, so I won't be using Skin Bracer for a while, but it is a good solid performer.

I don't think they are the same if it smells anything like Aqua Velva. The two are very different.

Top Bottom