What's new

Soap racing......

Just for chuckles and grins - I have been playing with some of my soaps - testing which ones lather fastest. I have been trying to be consistent in speed - and timing lathering speed by number of swirls. As I get more "hard data" I'll be posting my results. Might be kinda interesting to see which soaps lather fastest - then look at their ingredients (see how good/bad the soap is for your skin) and see what similiarites the "faster" soaps share with the "slower" soaps. Maybe the faster soaps lather quicker - but are not as dense - ergo not as protective.

Anyone care to join in on the experiment and test out your soaps as well?

It is becoming obvious lad that you have tooooo much time on your hands! or soap on your hands. Make sure you control your experiments for temperature and humidity!:idea: (Make it more scientific!)

and then take it a step further ..compare the lather versus different blades versus different razors.

I have a feeling Joel will be skipping summer holiday this year.

SSLStudio.. said:
and then take it a step further ..compare the lather versus different blades versus different razors.QUOTE]

Then chart the results for different skin types and beard types.....
Then group the different brands for best results.....

heheeheehe

We are terrible!
Joel, I'll admit it, I'm curious what you find out too. But probably just stick to just trying different soaps for now....
:tongue_sm
John P

Don't bother...Tabac by acclamation. I find that it starts to lather on its own as soon as I put its bowl on the sink counter.

Top Bottom